CLAY DETAILING KIT
Everything you need to remove surface contaminants from paintwork
- How to use
- Safety Data Sheets
If you are serious about your paintwork, you have probably heard of a clay bar.
The clay bar removes bonded contaminants, the stubborn deposits that stick to paintwork, dulling the finish and affecting the gloss.
The Clay Detailing Complete Kit will help you achieve an incredible silky finish.
- 500ml Rapid Detailer
- 100ml Super Resin Polish
- 1 x Premium Clay Bar
- 1 x Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
- Wash the vehicle with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner and dry.
- Break off a small piece of clay, knead and flatten it into the size of a large coin.
- Ensure the vehicle is cool. Spray a generous amount of Rapid Detailer onto the clay and onto a small area of paintwork. Glide the clay lightly over the surface in straight lines.
- Once the area feels smooth to the touch, wipe away any excess Rapid Detailer with the microfibre cloth and repeat the process on a new area, overlapping slightly with the previous section. Fold the clay frequently to expose a clean surface.
- When complete, apply a coating of Super Resin Polish to the paintwork.
Q: How do I know when my clay bar needs to be replaced?
A: A small piece of clay can go a long way, however when you remould and are unable to achieve a clean flat surface with the clay, it is time to discard the clay and begin using a new piece.
Q: What kind of contaminants will the Clay Detailing Kit remove?
A: The clay bar removes bonded contaminants, the stubborn deposits that stick to paintwork, dulling the finish and affecting the gloss. The Clay Detailing Complete Kit will help you achieve an incredible silky finish.
Q: Can I purchase the clay lubricant separately?
A: Yes, the clay bar lubricant is available to purchase separately. Search for Rapid Detailer.
Q: Can I purchase the clay bar separately?
A: No, the clay bar is not currently available separately.
Before & after results
A polish designed especially for dark coloured cars, it removes minor scratches, swirls and oxidation to leave your paintwork with a smooth even gloss and enriched colour
For use on scratches, stubborn scuffs, and heavily oxidised or faded paintwork to give you a surface ready for polishing
A legend in the world of car care, used to remove minor scuffs and scratches and to restore gloss to all types of paintwork Available In Product Volume : 325ml 500ml 1 litre
Developed for a polar balance between softness, absorption, surface agitation and comfort Cotton microfibre strands for safe, swirl-free cleaning Tapered cuff and finger spaces for optimal fit and control Supplied with a mesh bag for machine washing and safe storage Designed with Polar Wash in mind, and is best with any car wash formula
Where To Buy
Or visit the stockist locator at autoglym.com.auSome products may not be available at all stores. Check with your preferred store for further details