A pH neutral formula that quickly and safely cleans all automotive leather and faux leather surfaces
- How to use
- Safety Data Sheets
Leather requires a special set of products to ensure these hard wearing, yet chemically sensitive surfaces, remain in perfect condition.
Leather Cleaner will not add a shine to your seat, but leave it with a natural matt finish. It is free of silicones and other masking agents that can leave an unpleasant feel to your interior.
Leather care is simple, step 1 is to clean, step 2 is to protect. Leather Cleaner is a pH neutral solution that gently cleans, leaving a natural matt finish ready for protecting with Leather Care Balm.
Pro Tip: Apply Leather Care Balm following cleaning to keep leather supple and crack free
Leather Cleaner is not suitable for use on household leather.
- Vacuum the interior thoroughly, using a soft brush to remove as much dust and dirt as possible.
- Shake well and test a small inconspicuous area first to check for water staining and colour fastness.
- Spray Leather Cleaner sparingly onto a microfibre cloth and gently apply to the leather, spending longer on any stains or dirt trap areas.
- After 2 minutes remove the remaining cleaner and dirt by wiping over the area with a damp Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry rinsing it frequently in clean water.
- Allow the surface to dry to a natural finish and then protect with Leather Care Balm.
For use on automotive leather only, not suitable for unsealed leather, suede or highly porous surfaces.
Q: Is Leather Cleaner suitable for use on household leather?
A: We do not recommend the use of our Leather products on household leather as they are only tested on automotive leather. Due to the vast array of finishes available on household leather we cannot guarantee compatibility.
Q: Can I use Leather Cleaner on perforated leather seats?
A: Yes, although we would advise to apply sparingly to avoid filling the perforations with Leather Cleaner.
Everyone loves a great smelling car and with Autofresh you get that every time you open the door.
A carefully blended pH neutral emulsion containing soaps, natural oils and surface proofing agents which nourish and moisturise vehicle leather
Where To Buy
Or visit the stockist locator at autoglym.com.auSome products may not be available at all stores. Check with your preferred store for further details